Following the very successful realization of our last process-technological training courses in the past, customers are welcome to participate in our next three days intensive training held at Christian Pfeiffer in Beckum from October 4 - 6, 2010 to extend their experiences about mill and separator operation.
the participants will be trained by lectures and in workshops to learn and discuss – among others – about the following subjects and themes:
- Fundamentals in ball mill technology,
- Mill internals: linings, diaphragms, grinding balls,
- Ball mill circuits,
- Separator technology,
- Grindability and laboratory analysis,
- Assessment of separator performance,
- Mill inspection procedure,
- Drying plants,
- Filter technology,
- Case studies.
An attractive social programme will also be offered to the participants.
Download of Application Form
Download PDF and programme
We look forward to seeing you in Beckum!